About Me

Hii! I am Eva Stottler.

After being asked daily for my recommendations on pretty much everything and hearing over and over again that living a healthy lifestyle is too expensive and overwhelming, I decided to create this website to share my favorite tips and bring valuable resources into one place. I also want you to have fun and enjoy the journey along the way.​

10+

Programs & Trainings

10+

eBooks

20+

Work Session

There is no such thing as perfection!

I find myself stressed, physically and emotionally exhausted at times. I also throw caution to the wind and indulge in foods that I know will make me a HOT MESS! But what I have learned is that doing the best that you can, when you can, will help you bounce back quicker when you stray from your healthy routine. I like to call it our 80/20 rule. 80% of the time I fuel my body with nutrient dense whole food that nourish, repair and help me thrive. The other 20% I enjoy the occasional treat and Mommy cocktails.

I am inviting you into my world to join me on lifes adventure. I will share my ups and downs in hopes to help and encourage you along the way.

I am passionate about helping others look and feel their very best.

Integrative Nutrition Health Coach

I am a Board Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and a Digestive Health, Weight loss and Detox Specialist. I love working with my clients to improve their digestion, increase energy, uncover food sensitivities, lose weight, restore health and bring balance to their diet and lifestyle. As a wife and a busy mom of two boys, I never made the time to take care of myself. I suffered with constant fatigue, digestive and skin issues. When my youngest son faced a life threatening illness, I dove in head-first, researching everything I could find to restore his health. Our food became our medicine. In my desperate efforts to help my son, I ended up saving myself, too. Not only did I resolve my family’s health issues, I gained a whole new outlook on life. I am passionate about helping others feel and look their very best.